How To Keep Nail Polish From Chipping: After spending an hour doing our own nails or spending a small fortune in the salon, we look down and realize that our beautiful manicure has got a chip. To see all that hard work (and money) go to waste is frustrating and irritating.
But you can extend the life of your manicure with these simple tricks, and prevent chips.
How do I stop my nail polish from chipping?
Most of the ladies search for the ways in which can make them look attractive and delightful. aside from taking care of their skin, wardrobe, shoes, and hair, taking care of the nails of hands and feet is additionally necessary. it's also common to seek out women who just like the idea of growing nails, shaping them properly, and applying different colors of nail paints is additionally something that the majority of the ladies wish to do.
There are various brands of nail paints that you can easily find on the market and also on the online platform. You can easily buy the ones with so many colors available that will make your nails look attractive. Nail art has also gained a lot of popularity in recent times, there are plenty of nail art salons from where you can design, form, and paint your nails as you wish.
A manicure can make the nails look perfect and healthy, and give them an appealing appearance. You can conveniently get a manicure from a living room or you can do it at home yourself. Digital marketplace, you can conveniently get all sorts of nail products, there are many websites online that offer a wide variety of choices of various types of nail products.
How To Keep Nail Polish From Chipping
The most common problems faced by most women lead to nail polish chipping. Here are some of the points which will help you to avoid chipping your nail paint
- 1The cost of nail paints depends on their consistency, you can easily find several brands at various prices offering nail paints. You can conveniently find the right nail polish along with the variety of colors you want by browsing the product selection of various websites.
- 2When applying some nail polish, you will also ensure that your hands and nails are thoroughly cleaned, as that will ensure smooth application of it, and will also serve to prevent the nails from chipping.
- 3When you're used to shaking the bottle of nail polish between your hands and then rubbing it, so this is totally false. Shaking the bottle in the nail polish creates air bubbles and that would make it impossible to wear it smoothly and neatly.
- 4Most of the time when women are in a hurry, they hardly find any time to properly dry the nail paint and thus end up painting various coats of nail paints while messing it up. You would then first require the first coat to dry, then add the second coat and then add the final one after letting it dry.
- 5Having the gel polish always helps a lot, as well as keeping them from being chipped that normally happens, which can allow you to get good looking toes.
The most common problems faced by most women
Always Start with Clean Nails
How To Keep Nail Polish From Chipping: When you get your nails painted properly, they will still scrub your nails with a nail polish remover even though you didn't have any nail polish on them. Why? For what? Since natural oils prohibit the nail polish from fully adhering to the nail surface.
So, please dab with remover on each nail before adding polish. The Cutex Nail Polish Remover is perfect for this.
Prep Nails with a Base Coat
Nails prepared with a base coat like OPI Natural Nail Base Coat are better adhered to in Polish.
Thin Coats, Not Thick Coats
Thinner coats are less susceptible to smudging than thick coats. Apply three thin polished coats, instead of two thick coats. This cuts down on drying time in coats and if they don't dry in time, there is less risk the bubbles brew on your hands.
Choose a high-quality nail polish such as Essie or OPI, in fact.
Polish Your Nail Tips
Likewise, paint the nail tip before polishing. This can cut chipping down.
Shimmery Colors Chip Less
The small sparkle particles help polish your nails, so if you like a shimmering finish, that's another reason to go for it.
Apply a Clear Top Coat
Topcoats prolong your manicure career. The base coat can also be used as a topcoat. Brush the topcoat as well as additional protection against chipping on and across the edges of the fingers. Try Quick Top Nail Coat with Seche Vite Clean.
Allow Proper Drying Time
Nails take about 45 minutes of drying time before touching items, such as your keys or shoelaces. Upon a dry time, submerge the nails in cold water and add lotion. This makes a slick surface until the nails are cleaned.
If you are wearing shoes other than flip-flops or sandals, wrap the feet in plastic tape for pedicures.
Keep a Top Coat Handy
To prolong the life of your manicure, apply a topcoat every other day.
How do I stop my nail polish from chipping?
How do you make your nail polish stay on longer?
Why does nail polish chip so fast?
What nail polish resists chipping the best?
How To Keep Nail Polish From Chipping?